Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cure your sinus troubles naturally.

I have been having some real trouble with sinus infection this spring. So I did what I usually do when I need some good information. I went to the World Wide Web to search for what I need. I came across a wonderful article about how you can treat your sinus infections by using all natural ingredients, and things you already have in your home. How cool is that! I could always go to a doctor and have them help. But if I can help myself without doctors and their treatments it makes my day. This great article was published by Cindy Heller. She is a professional writer who has posted this article on Article Writers.com. This is great information, so if you would like to learn more on this subject please go and read the whole article, you won’t regret it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Kurt! I try not to go to the doctor and don't like to take medicine, so anytime I can find something natural I am very happy!

Wyverex said...

Herbal, Natural, Homeopathic cures are a better way to go

John Raines said...

Natural remedies are best i think too thanks for the info - John Raines Google Me

Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer in homeopathic remedies. Mind you, I'm not a super "green" person, but I do know that there are mechanisms in place within the human body that the guys in lab coats don't have the foggiest clue about yet.

I was "sold" on the concept at a very young age when I developed a wart on the heel of my hand. My mother told me to pick a dandelion and apply the sap that oozed out of the stem to the wart.

Bottom line - a wart that took a full year to appear was gone in 10 days time, with daily applications of "dandelion juice."

I suppose it's remotely possible the result was purely psychosomatic, but I don't really believe so.