Thursday, May 15, 2008

How My VM Team uses a WIKI for their social network marketing team.

As an Elite member of My VM Team I found this video on how to utilize a "wiki" very helpful. We use a wetpaint wiki for My VM Team instructional videos on many different subjects. Any member of our social network marketing team can go to the wiki to learn the lessons that are provided there. Each member has the ability to add to or change the content of the wiki. This video by Karl Ortenburg should give you several ideas on how to use a wiki.



Kurt Mitchell/go ahead and google me!

4 comments:

michael curry said...

Very helpful video on how to use a wiki Thanks Kurt...
Michael Curry
http://www.learnmarketingsuccess.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michael. Great video!

Marilyn Swanson said...

Great video and post info. Love the WIKI.

Marilyn Swanson - Google Me

Unknown said...

THIS IS TOO CUTE --- THANKS, LOTS OF INSIGHT ....

Much Love,
Miss Julia